QuickPort Combo USB3.0, 2.5/3.5" HDD / 5.25" ODD, 550g
With the high-quality QuickPort Combo USB3.0, both modern SATA hard drives as well as older IDE devices can be quickly, easily and conveniently connected via a USB3.0 interface to compatible devices, such as a PC or laptop. SATA hard drives in 2.5" and 3.5" are inserted into a slot on the docking station, while the IDE devices (hard drives or optical drives) are connected to the corresponding front port of the QuickPort Combo USB3.0; the required IDE cables are supplied with the device. Within the accessory set is a power adapter, a 100 cm long USB3.0 cable and a short instruction manual for quick start-up.
- Enables the direct connection of a SATA HDD to your PC.
- Front connector for one IDE device (hard disk or optical drive).
- Suitable for 2.5" and 3.5" HDDs (IDE and SATA) as well as for optical 5.25" drives (IDE).
- External interfaces: USB3.0.
- Premium craftsmanship.
- On/off button.
- LEDs for power and HDD access.
- Supported operating systems: Win XP/Vista/7/8 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Dimensions: 130 x 95 x 70 mm (L x W x H).
- Weight: ~550 g.
Klik hier voor de PDF specificaties
Klik hier voor de technische specificaties >>
Copyright 2002-2018 ICEcat.biz | Disclaimer